The Fear Hole 6 - Part II The Fear Hole 6 - Part II

I LOVED IT!!!!!!

Don't ever stop making this! The series has a mostly okay plot, and the randomnes/inside joke type humor is just great! (can't get enough of those box turtles!)
These are great, don't ever stop making them!

HP: Sorcerers Bone HP: Sorcerers Bone

haha

voldamort and harry are gay! lol

Ninjas vs Pirates Ninjas vs Pirates

YAY!!!!!!!!

NIJAS RULE!!!!!!!!

Cursor Mayhem Cursor Mayhem

decent, if not great

it was ok. i mean there have been alot of crusor games but none that have really took the same direction you did. Points for oirginality. The games overall presentation was not that good but yeah. ok job.

Penboy responds:

Points for originality? I'm flattered! :D
Penboy

Super Marco, Level 005 Super Marco, Level 005

Thank god man you stop these so crappy. this is just like level 1, possibly better than it. You went back to the roots of this series and revamped it. This one doesn't suck like levels 2-4 did.

Bofred responds:

i didn't go back the roots, i just redid level 1 after i finished levev 5, and use the newest code, that's why level 1 is equal level 5 in quality

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

THERE WAS A GLICHT

It was an awesome game an all but there was a glitch. after i upgraded the clip size to 400 with the ol glory i couldn't shoot. then i died. WHY???????????????????????????
????????

Khuskan - Elevator music 2007 Khuskan - Elevator music 2007

james bond

this reminded me of the james bond themesong. OMG!!

PMTTYD: Smorg Battle PMTTYD: Smorg Battle

good job!

I've never played Paper mario so i don't know if your remixing it or makin an alternate battle theme. either way nice job. I heard alot of instraments but be careful when your doing this in the future because i heard some static in the backround, and im preety sure thats bad. also try turning down the volume on the loud instraments and turning up the intraments on the soft instraments to make sure every sound is heard. Good Job!!

Chao-Guy responds:

Its a remix of the origional. To loud again...damn!! My speakers are broken at the moment (my headphones are in the back of the PC) And I can't ajust volume!! I can ajust it in the programmes, but its hard when you only have one volume setting!

Keep it up!

30 sec. Spot 30 sec. Spot

WHOA!!!

That was super awesome! OMG i have never heard a loop that good! totally awesome. this is better than some of ParagonX9"s songs.

No1r responds: