Cursor Mayhem Cursor Mayhem

decent, if not great

it was ok. i mean there have been alot of crusor games but none that have really took the same direction you did. Points for oirginality. The games overall presentation was not that good but yeah. ok job.

Penboy responds:

Points for originality? I'm flattered! :D
Penboy

Super Marco, Level 005 Super Marco, Level 005

Thank god man you stop these so crappy. this is just like level 1, possibly better than it. You went back to the roots of this series and revamped it. This one doesn't suck like levels 2-4 did.

Bofred responds:

i didn't go back the roots, i just redid level 1 after i finished levev 5, and use the newest code, that's why level 1 is equal level 5 in quality

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

THERE WAS A GLICHT

It was an awesome game an all but there was a glitch. after i upgraded the clip size to 400 with the ol glory i couldn't shoot. then i died. WHY???????????????????????????
????????

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

FREAKIN awesome!

This is an awesome but incredibly challenging game. It has incuraged me to make my own game guide sight.

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

I LOVED IT!!!!

Oh wow i have never seen a better game on this site! It had humor, violence, good graphics and style, and awesome sound! I abosolutley loved it! To bad there is really no reason for there to be a sequal other than the fact that this game rocks!

Shoot Me! Shoot Me!

Twenty dollars and a free coke. LOL

funny as hell. great job!

KONG KICKS ASS KONG KICKS ASS

AWESOME!! XD

good job! this is awesome. It always makes me laugh to see dubyah and tom cruise sat on! HAHAHAHA ROLFMAO XD!!!

Super Marco, Level 004 Super Marco, Level 004

again omg

okay this one is a bit better but there is still aton of glichtes. I really think you should all the levels after the first one. You should make the rest of them more like the first one because the first one was awesome. I don't know why you decided to change the stlye of play after the first one because it was a bad move

Super Marco, Level 003 Super Marco, Level 003

dude seriousley

stop making these so crappy okay this one was way to short. the first one was so good the second one sucks and this one sucks more! OMFG WHATS WRONG?!

Super Marco, Level 002 Super Marco, Level 002

What happened?

the first one was so awesome but this one was kinda bad. there were lots a glichtes and such. im gonna play the rest and i hope they are better